At LittleBird, we strive to continually improve our products to meet and exceed the needs of our clients and their customers. We do this by regularly adding new features, refining existing features, and resolving any errors or issues that might arise.
In most cases, your LittleBird mobile app should be updated automatically. If it doesn’t, or if you’re not sure, you can always update it by searching for LittleBird (look for the yellow “B”) in the iOS App Store or Android Play Store, or by checking for all app updates.
- Property Managers may now enable a moderation feature for the Community Discussion boards that allow them to approve or reject any new posts from Residents.
- Added the ability for Property Managers to set a maximum duration for Resident Guest codes.
- Added the ability for Property Managers to disable Guest codes for all Residents, or for individual Residents.
- Added the ability for Property Managers to enable and disable each type of Resident Guest code.
- Added a “1-Day” Resident Guest code that expires the following day at midnight.
- Added Managers Portal page to review and audit Resident Guests.
- Added the ability to filter the Unit List page by occupied and unoccupied.
- Added the ability for Property Managers to receive a daily email of all Community Discussion Board activity.
- Added the ability for Property Managers to receive an email notification for all new Community Discussion Board posts
- Clicking the Support Button may unintentionally close the mobile app.
- Clicking “Read Message” link in Discussion Board emails may have directed the user to the wrong page.
- Clicking the email link for Announcements may direct the user to the wrong page.
- Some expired Guest codes may not automatically be removed from the mobile app Guest list.
- Some error messages may be displayed twice in the mobile app.
- Vacant unit lock codes may not be updated when changing the code from the Managers Portal.
- Vacant Unit Automation doesn’t always trigger events in vacant units.
- Fixed a bug that may prevent some Portal Users from accessing the Property Guests page.
- Fixed a bug that may require Portal Users to click the Logout button twice.
- Fixed a bug that may prevent Amenities from being deleted.
- Fixed a bug that may not refresh the Resident list page after a Resident is removed.
- Fixed a bug that may direct the user to a blank or error page when clicking “Connect to Stripe” within the Managers Portal.
- Removed an incorrect warning message regarding BlueTooth permissions for Android users.
- Android: Announcement notifications may be blank if received while the app is open.
- Increased the maximum number of characters allowed for Discussion Board posts.
- Changed the “Call a Manager” function of the Video Entry System to use the Property’s phone number as entered on the Community Settings page.
- Improved reliability of master access control panel on-boarding process.
- Improved incoming Video Entry System call answering performance.
- Improved speed and reliability of removing Resident Guests from the system.
- Other mobile app stability and performance improvements
- Added the ability for Residents to add Guest access using their phone’s contacts
- Added additional onboarding support for access control devices
- Added the ability to disable video calling on SmartKnox Telephone Entry devices
- Added mobile app warning if Bluetooth is disabled
- Added Wiegand communication support for SmartKnox Telephone Entry devices
- Added support for newer SmartKnox Telephone Entry devices
- Reduced the number of NFC prompts for Smart Access readers (iOS)
- Changed the Smart Community icon to a building
- Fixed a bug that may have prevented Smart Home panels’ house codes from beingset up correctly
- Fixed a potential issue with Resident codes not being updated or being otherwise out of sync with the master Smart Access panel
- Other mobile app stability and performance improvements (Android and iOS)
- Added a Smart Access tab in mobile app to consolidate residence and community access functions
- Added the ability to lock/unlock the residence door from the Smart Access tab of the mobile app
- Added the ability to edit a residence door code from the Smart Access tab of the mobile app
- Added a dynamic navigation tab layout for the mobile app to only show features enabled at the selected property
- Updated the Guests page to allow for adding guests with only a phone number
- Added a link to the LittleBird FAQ on the mobile app Support page
- Enabled notification to the Resident when a Guest code is used to access their unit door or property gate
- Added a Resident list page to the Manager web portal
- Added the ability for a LittleBird property to only enable certain features as part of Smart Home, Smart Access, and Smart Community
- Added a nearby access point list to the Access page of the mobile app
- Changed the layout of the Unit list page on the Manager web portal
- Changed the navigation layout of the Manager web portal
- Other mobile app performance improvements (Android and iOS)
- Added an email alert when a SmartKnox Telephone Entry device is connected/disconnected from the web services
- Fixed bug that may cause gate/door access to be immediately rejected when a SmartKnox call is answered via
- Fixed a bug that may crash the web application when editing a Local Offer
- Removed an erroneous “Call disconnected” message when a visitor is granted access after calling the manager from a SmartKnox entry
- Fixed a bug the may cause SmartKnox video calls to immediately result in an error
- Other mobile app performance improvements (Android and iOS